Leaps of Love, Inc.
Highland, IL 62249
- Pediatric Brain Tumor Support
- Pediatric Cancer Late-effects Support
- Pediatric Predisposition Cancer Support
- Childhood Cancer Survivor Connections
- Childhood Cancer Resources
Hours of OperationMonday - Friday 8am - 4pm
All other hours by appointment
An Organization embracing families affected by childhood brain tumors and late-effects of childhood cancer.
MISSION STATEMENT: Leaps of Love embraces families affected by childhood brain tumors and late-effects of childhood by providing hope, strength, and encouragement to meet the challenges they face today as well as the long-term effects of tomorrow.
Leaps fo Love embraces the families by hosting family retreats to connect families, nurture parents that have lost a child to cancer and provide encouragement for childhood cancer survivors age 18+.
* Spring Retreat - focuses on families affect by neuro-oncology families
* Summer Retreat - focuses on childhood cancer survivors 18-30
* Fall Retreat - focuses on late-effects and predisposition (genetic) cancer families
* Good Grief Getaway/Picnics - focuses on parents and families that have lost a child to cancer
* Other various events throughout the year